Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Every time I go out with my friends, it seems like a contest to be the latest. Today, ky won it hands down, I was so distressed by her tardiness that I got off on the wrong train station hahah. Ate at suki sushi with ky and zi, my two longest ever friends. I'm not sure if wolfie is counted but I'm not as close to her as to them so I doubt not. Anyway, we've known each other for like eleven years and thats a very very very long time for a friendship to last. When you put the three of us together, especially with kahyin, the chemistry is just an explosion of laughter. And I really mean explosion. Guys, if you think oifong and I are loud, wait till you meet crescentians HAHA.

Watched freedom writers after that and I really quite liked the movie. I had expected the typical, teacher reforms a class of delinquents kind. Very predictable, very wholesome. But I guess it hit me somewhere, just like coach carter.

Walked around taka and took so retarded photos after that. Oh yes, at one point we tried to take photos in the neoprint booth as we wanted to save money. However, the shop attendant came to check so ky began pretended to touch the screen and asking "hey so you guys want to use the machine or not?" I caught on and tried to carry out the act and was like "I don't know do you know how to use it? It seems difficult to use." And the attendant was like "Do you need any help?" So ky tried to chase her away by saying we were using the machine but the lady just gave us a puzzled look and walked off. HAHAH.

Matt is came over again. I thought their easter holidays are over but I suppose uk film schools are different? I don't think I would be able to sleep tonight with the blasting of music over from my bro's.

Picutres are up under goingout link still! The album was kinda empty so why waste space. HAHA.

No comments: